- We draw on our auditing, accounting and commercial background to assess both the evidence presented and any additional evidence that may be required to fairly assess the value of a case.
- We provide a confidential preliminary review without obligation to estimate both the values at issue and our costs.
- We provide expert input and support at the pretrial, trial and settlement stages of disputes.
- Our reports are clearly and concisely written, following a standard set for court purposes with the conclusions to the front and both supporting, and working documents attached.
- We provide expert evidence written with the courts in mind. We respond promptly to our clients and are practical and realistic in setting timescales for report deliveries.
- We keep our clients informed of progress.